Thursday, June 10, 2010

I was absent on May...and I just realized that..


Oh, dear..reviewing my previous posts, I came to realize I was absent from here on May and I'm trying to remember what I'd been up to till I forget to come here..anyway, for some updates..
one of my current favorites: Initiatory Tarot Of The Golden Dawn..awfully beautiful~ and The High Priestess was also on the publisher's Catalogs..just like The Dream Enchantress..





Next, this is Victoria Frances' work of art..I'd been waiting years for its availability and thanks to my European publisher, they're finally here and I'm loving every bit of it. The only limitation which I do have to agree with the other ATers is that it's quite plain when it comes to the Minors. If the Minors were further magnified, I think it would have been an exquisite must-have deck for readers of all range!





To the left here's Luis Royo's Labyrinth, also one of the many decks which I had been waiting for so long..the borders are bronze in color, to be exact..but some might simply see it as brown. However, I do have to remind that this deck has its World in position 22 instead of 21. Luis Royo's also a very talented artist. The artwork's magnificent!






Okay~the last one I have here today's Crowley Thoth's deck. A favorite to many and also one of the many famous decks available. This is the small version. It has some other versions including a gift set. For those who'd like to purchase this deck as a gift, you might want to consider it's gift set. This small set does come with two extra Magus, so it's up to each and every reader to choose their own Magus. Suitable for tarot group studies as well~ That it for today and I'll be coming up with more goodies on my next post. Many thanks to Hassig and Beatrice..

No comments: