Friday, October 14, 2011

Tarot Deck Accumulation Of 2011's Releases.


Yes, a very long silence indeed and am terribly sorry about it. I've managed to accumulated the year's latest releases from the European publishers. Haven't much of any new releases heard from The American publisher though. Well, let's just make do with these first. I'm sure they're great collections to be sought after. Here goes~









































































































I will update a little on the deck's information and all the next time I come back. Today's post might seem a little dull without much explanation into these exquisite decks but I'm got some minor wrist injury here so I suppose it's best that I leave these till I'm better again. Thanking readers for your kindness in understanding and hoping that you'll at least have a bit of an eye feast on this year's releases. See you again and blessings for every reader in here.

No comments: